The ears on the elephant rattle can break releasing a metal rod that can pose a choking hazard to young children.
As of November 17, 2017, the company has received 5 reports of the ear breaking in Canada, and no reports of injury.
The closure snaps may detach from the jacket resulting in a choking hazard for children.
The snaps on the fleece pullovers can detach, posing a choking hazard.
The snaps on the jacket may detach and pose a choking hazard to children.
The fabric covering the antennas can easily come off presenting a risk of injury.
Health Canada's sampling and evaluation program has determined that the feather boas do not meet the requirements for textile flammability under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act.
Health Canada's sampling and evaluation program has determined that these boas do not meet the requirements for textile flammability under Canadian law.
The Fisher-Price Soothing Motions Seat motor housing may overheat, posing a fire hazard.
The eyes may detach from the product, posing a choking hazard. The product may also present an entrapment hazard and exceed the permitted concentrations for phthalates set by Health Canada.
The metal post and/or handle of the wind up mechanism can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
Costume and decoration safety
The clear plastic layer over the graphics can peel or bubble from the surface of the plates or bowls, posing a potential choking hazard to young children.
The RumbleSeat with the recalled adapters can become detached from the stroller frame presenting a fall hazard to the occupant.
Health Canada's sampling and evaluation program has determined that the three-drawer Vera storage unit does not comply with the performance requirements of the ASTM F2057-14 International Standard Safety Specification for Chests, Door Chests, and Dressers. The product can tip-over if not securely anchored to the wall by using the tip-over restraints provided with the product, posing a tip-over and an entrapment hazard that can result in death or serious injuries to children.
Health Canada is informing consumers of the suffocation risk associated with baby nests, also called baby pods.
Due to moisture in the raw material before manufacture, the wooden rings can crack and possibly release small parts, posing a choking hazard to young children